
We had been anticipating this appointment since the day we found out we were pregnant. I don't know how people can wait until the baby comes! I had never been more excited to go to the doctor. She began the sonogram by looking at all the baby's anatomy. Everything looked great. Adam was annoyed that she waited until the end to tell us the sex. I tried to explain that to the doctors, the anatomy is way more important! When she finally got to 'that part', she knew right away it was a boy. He was not shy and had his little legs spread wide open. Apparently, he is very proud. Everyone we showed at the office, said "Wow, that is definitely a boy, no doubt about it" Needless to say, we are so excited. We really didn't care either way, but I think it will be good to have the boy first. I can handle having 2 boys over having 2 girls!
We don't have a name yet, but we still have plenty of time. Adam and I can't agree 100% on a first name. Ironically, we had pretty much agreed on what the girl name would be. I dragged Adam to Lone Star Baby after the appointment to look at crib bedding options. Boys definitely have less options, but that might be good since I am pretty indecisive. We weren't too excited about any of the displays until the very end. I KNEW Adam would fall in love with the baseball one. When I first got pregnant, my friend, Vanessa, took me there to look for fun. I told her the second I saw it that if we had a boy Adam would love the bedding. Its looking like I might not have a choice. The good thing is that it REALLY is cute and not overly cheesy. Lots to do and lots of decisions to make...can't wait!!
I will leave you with another picture of our cute baby boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment