.jpg)
Soooo, there really is a baby in there!! It definitely became more real today when we got to see our little gummy bear with a healthy beating heart! I had my first doctors appointment last week and scheduled the sonogram for today. I made it through the dreaded blood draw last week and didn't even cry! I think I might have bruised Adam's hand from squeezing so hard, though. So far, everything looks perfect. The baby was measuring closer to 9 weeks, according to the sonogram, but my due date is still estimated to be Sept 8th (I am 8 weeks). It is going to be one long summer!
So far, I have been pretty blessed not to have morning sickness. The nausea has definitely kicked in a little this week, but not too bad.
We were able to share the news with Adam's side of the family last weekend when we surprised his parents in Carthage. Adam sat at the piano and sang "You're Having My Baby", which apparently is a real song. I hadn't heard it until we saw it on Glee. Since his parents watch Glee too, we thought it would be perfect. And it was! They were so surprised and excited.
We will FINALLY be able to tell my parents tomorrow when we head to Katy. This has been the hardest secret to keep! I can't wait to see the reaction from my parents when they learn they will be grandparents for the first time!
No comments:
Post a Comment